Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Waiting on ordered Silver Spruce St

Reactions
Ordered back in beginning of March

Reactions
Welcome aboard! Did you see one in person before ordering? It's the only color I haven't seen in person so I'm wondering how it compares to the silver.

Reactions
A guy I work with has a Super Duty in Silver Spruce and think it's a very pretty color

OP
Kingpickle420
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Welcome aboard! Did you see one in person before ordering? It's the only color I haven't seen in person so I'm wondering how it compares to the silver.
I haven't. I'm going on a whim here. Going with the standard 20" rims.

OP
Kingpickle420
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
A guy I work with has a Super Duty in Silver Spruce and think it's a very pretty color
Seen some pics with Explorer in silver spruce. Looks sharp.

Reactions
i agree the silver spruce is Nice and Im actually considering it. THe wife likes the color also THats a Plus!

Msmith4x4

Reactions
Just picked this up with the 20” wheels and bench seat. Color is nice. Hard to explain, but it’s a clean classy look but not to soft. 17FC4728-6D44-4EAC-9BFB-2A7F8971327F.jpeg

Reactions
Congrats Brother... Just picked up mine on Saturday with the ST Pack, Twin Panel Moon roof and the B&O System. Tough to find all those options in Silver Spruce. There were only 50 of them within 1,000 miles of NJ where I live.

Performance Mods going in :

- Borla S-Type Cat Back Exhaust
- Whipple Mega Cooler Intercooler
- H&R Springs (1.6"-1.75")
- UPR Dual Valve Oil Catch Can with ECSS (Electronic Clean Side Separator System)
- K&N Drop In Air Filter

20200725_193806.jpg 20200725_194325.jpg 20200731_180645.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Attachments