Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Vossen HF-5's

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Glad to see the MPSS’s are back in stock. 305/35’s were super scarce a few months ago no matter who made them.

F=MA

Reactions
Sweet ! So you went 32 to push the wheel back in a touch?

OP
GDubzFL
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
Thread Starter #4
Glad to see the MPSS’s are back in stock. 305/35’s were super scarce a few months ago no matter who made them.
Yea I finally got my hands on them in Mid January but had been waiting since around November !!

Sweet ! So you went 32 to push the wheel back in a touch?
Ty and yes sir, that is correct...

Reactions
I thought I had done a quick photoshop of the HF-5 or another Vossen set (maybe the HF-3) that someone here was interested in. The HF-5 looks very nice on your ST. Love a clean car and nothing beats a clean black car with that mirror shine. I must say, I have "clean car envy" right now. :devilish: (snow, salt and dirty roads go away!) Your build is coming together nicely!

I have a similar set of split spoke 5 star wheels being built... another few weeks and I should get pictures before they ship. Thanks for sharing!!

OP
GDubzFL
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
Thread Starter #6
I thought I had done a quick photoshop of the HF-5 or another Vossen set (maybe the HF-3) that someone here was interested in. The HF-5 looks very nice on your ST. Love a clean car and nothing beats a clean black car with that mirror shine. I must say, I have "clean car envy" right now. :devilish: (snow, salt and dirty roads go away!) Your build is coming together nicely!

I have a similar set of split spoke 5 star wheels being built... another few weeks and I should get pictures before they ship. Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you, I appreciate the compliments & feedback... Also sorry to tease you or anyone w/ the warm FL weather we're experiencing down here!! I'm looking forward to seeing your new wheels on in the near future!!

F=MA

Reactions
You did a photoshop of the HF-3 for me. Still trying to decide on wheels and tires. The stock ones are OK and may remain the best answer for me.

Reactions
You did a photoshop of the HF-3 for me. Still trying to decide on wheels and tires. The stock ones are OK and may remain the best answer for me.
Thanks for jogging my memory. Yes it was the HF-3 that I overlaid onto one of my pics since we have the same color. ;) That is another nice wheel design that looks hot.