Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Voodoo intercooler

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I just reached out to these guys after seeing this video. Their kit includes intercooler, charge pipes, and a Tial BOV. Gotta say I was a little shocked when they said the kit was $3500:oops:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I think they’ve sold exactly 1 of them as well…and they need your car on site to build it up to now. That’s Darens ST on the lift…and his red piping. It’s been broken down for over a year.

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I think they’ve sold exactly 1 of them as well…and they need your car on site to build it up to now. That’s Darens ST on the lift…and his red piping. It’s been broken down for over a year.
They said they had 4 complete kits available. But the price is a bit ridiculous. Seems like double what it should cost.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
And no proof it works any better than the Whipple. Daren never once posted any real data…he just makes up numbers as he goes and never proves it.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Three times the price of a Whipple, but you get a cool Blow off valve. Another thing to think about- do you also have to buy the FenFab intake in order for the dual charge pipes to fit? Because that would raise the price by another $1k. Looks like presents for your car, but hey think of the bragging rights at the local track- you are tracking your ST, right? :rolleyes:

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Three times the price of a Whipple, but you get a cool Blow off valve. Another thing to think about- do you also have to buy the FenFab intake in order for the dual charge pipes to fit? Because that would raise the price by another $1k. Looks like presents for your car, but hey think of the bragging rights at the local track- you are tracking your ST, right? :rolleyes:
Still not worth it. I have no interest in bragging rights.

Reactions
Yeah. That price tag is some poop. Value to price is so not there.

El_steveo

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Wow that’s some serious coin! Even if it WAS better, I doubt it’s better enough to justify the price for most of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Actually, they have sold a bunch of these units. It’s mail order and doesn’t require Voodoo to install locally. If you are planning to push the ST then you should consider but don’t take my word for it, I’m full of shit apparently, talk to Adam at ZFG. He has the data!

And for the record Richard, my ST hasn’t been down for over a year. It has been in several shops for dev reasons and yes, it was out for 7mths due to trans issues. I’m sure I’ll get no thanks for figuring that out for folks as always.

Reactions
And no proof it works any better than the Whipple. Daren never once posted any real data…he just makes up numbers as he goes and never proves it.
if you can’t read between the lines on my vids I’m disappointed. Talk to Adam, he’ll verify results. You can call BS on him instead. Damned if I did, damned if I didn’t!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
if you can’t read between the lines on my vids I’m disappointed. Talk to Adam, he’ll verify results. You can call BS on him instead. Damned if I did, damned if I didn’t!
I won’t drag Adam into your bullshit. The people actually running numbers are posting them for everyone to see…not telling people to read between the lines.
You tucked tail and ran from every group thinking your little nutswingers would follow you to your own group…that ghost town shows that didn’t happen so now you show up here to try to fool people again. Guess what, dipshit…not gonna happen. You’re full of crap and you’ve shown your true colors to everyone. Go back to your little group and be happy.

Reactions
I won’t drag Adam into your bullshit. The people actually running numbers are posting them for everyone to see…not telling people to read between the lines.
You tucked tail and ran from every group thinking your little nutswingers would follow you to your own group…that ghost town shows that didn’t happen so now you show up here to try to fool people again. Guess what, dipshit…not gonna happen. You’re full of crap and you’ve shown your true colors to everyone. Go back to your little group and be happy.
So you’ll call BS regardless of what I post. If folks followed my path at the beginning based on what I posted and learned, you’d have slammed me either way.

Let’s be honest, you either do or don’t know how sponsorship and dev works. (Based on your comments, I believe you don’t, at the beginning folks that were willing to invest wants commitments, I posted stuff folks copied instantly )

That said, you won’t verify with Adam as an independent (he is involved in my BS as you say, he has tuned mine more than anyones. Go ask him, we spent hours and months on it. Given the time lag, he can release figures anytime . You don’t want to face the truth or admit you are wrong.

Heck go ask Pat from Level10, again, you won’t believe me, go call BS on those folks as well!! We pushed this harder than anyone to-date.

I have no skin in this game other than pushing the platform for personal reasons! Yeah, I left your “my way or the highway” group(s) as have many others!

This is a hobby, folks can follow me or not, no skin off my nose, Got the Largest IG group, Largest TikTok group. You’ve got the smallest Forum and fastest shrinking FB group(s) but hey, it’s just for likes and drama, pure cock slapping. FB isn’t the be all and end all.

I’m happy that you are still talking shit about me everyday! Shit talking is good for drama, keeps me relevant, you clearly thrive on it. Keep
driving traffic, thank you

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Spoken like a true narcissist. No, Daren, I don’t talk about you anymore. I only reply to your posts when you quote me. And no, I’m not gonna go ask other people. I’m not 12…I’m not gonna drag other people into your crap.
And yes, I know how sponsors work. I actually sent you to one of my former sponsors if you recall.
Now please post another long winded post patting yourself on the back.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I just reached out to these guys after seeing this video. Their kit includes intercooler, charge pipes, and a Tial BOV. Gotta say I was a little shocked when they said the kit was $3500:oops:

Just saw this myself. I am curious what are the surface area calculations? Just because it is thicker does not mean better cooling.

Edgeybra

Reactions
This the one the dumbest thing I’ve seen. And intercooler for that much. Been in the turbo game a while.