Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Vanity Plate Names

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I had these red/white/blue plates.....changed them out to an easier to read, less cluttered version.

134693016_10208411105113417_6543204027645381924_o.jpg

Reactions
Couple I mocked up. Wifey’s not feeling them so feel free to steal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
In Arizona, getting a new personalized plate, after you already have one, is about a $3 difference. I change mine every year. I use a wheelchair or cane to get around, so sometimes I try to have fun with them... the last few have been:

NOTLAZY
JSTLAZY
CNT JMP (on a Phoenix Suns plate)
28-884 (Arizona Revised Statute for illegal parking in an accessible spot.)
TEN22 (disregard in radio 10-code)
CANTKK (on a “get your kicks on Route 66” plate)

The new one in the mail is PSSSCH. I also have a TurboSmart Dual Port in the mail!

Dad_Mobile

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
You are going to need more than that. My wife's Trackhawk is tuned and makes 800 HP on 93. All Wheel drive. It hooks up each and every time with minimal effort. It is Mid 11 second car at the strip consistently. My Challenger is also tuned but 2 wheel drive and a handful without drag radials. :-(. Even then getting it to hook is a challenge.
The Explorer ST is the perfect daily driver. I will get the tune in a few months after I feel the SUV has no issues. $600 bucks for a 90 more HP is a deal of the decade. Even with a tune it still cannot beat the Supercharged Hemi in the Trackhawk or Challenger. Stock or tuned the 6.2 Liters of engine and 2.4 liters SC is a monster combo and a handful on the street or strip. Dodge, love Mopar or hate them created a memorable machine. That engine is a marvel and lives up to the hype.
I have been blessed to own all three and can compare and speak fist hand without B.S. The Trackhawk is incredible to drive but I commuted between my homes in Boca Raton and Lakeland Florida (400 miles) 3 times a week while the wife was in Med School. She just graduated so things should settle down. Putting 100K miles a year on a $108,000 vehicle was insane and the MPG was horrendous. I had to stop for gas 4 times a week. The ST gets double the MPH and is as fun to drive. It is a winner in my book. I love mine. If I feel the need the need for a power run I have 1600 HP waiting in the garage.
I will go on record. The Supercharger whine in both Hellcats are music to any car lovers ears. It is just insane under WOT.

Next up in a C8 Convertible . White with blood red interior.
That’s crazy that a hellcat needs 800 hp to push the track hawk to mid 11’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Saw this on YT today: GTFOOMW

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
I might be willing to pay the personalization fee if someone gets "STD" lol

Reactions
Vehicle