Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Upgrade tires and wheels

MP2211

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I contacted Tirerack for a tire and wheel upgrade. I like Tirerack because they mount the tires and guarantee they will fit or full refund. The trouble is Tirerack only sells 9.0 rims so tire cannot be bigger than 285 and I want to go with a 295. Anyone know of any companies that will do the same with a little wider rim?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
There’s countless threads on wheels here with sizes, offsets and tire sizes. I definitely would just pick some wheels you like and not rely on one company to sell them to you.

Reactions
I contacted Tirerack for a tire and wheel upgrade. I like Tirerack because they mount the tires and guarantee they will fit or full refund. The trouble is Tirerack only sells 9.0 rims so tire cannot be bigger than 285 and I want to go with a 295. Anyone know of any companies that will do the same with a little wider rim?
Try audiocityusa or elementwheels

OP
M

MP2211

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Thanks