Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Updated FORScan sheet for 2020+ Ford Explorer (All Trims)

Nightshade

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Ford Explorer ST
Below is the link to the updated FORScan changes that is currently available for our 2020+ Ford Explorer and applies to all trims for those who don't have an ST. This one is for us, which helps compile all into one.

Keep in mind that the sheet will be updated by @powerboatr and @Nightshade (myself). If you're interested in something that isn't on the sheet yet, just reach out to myself or @powerboatr or comment on this thread.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ukfkgBqYkDE2w8imywaNF8VJF8/edit#gid=671029316

--DISCLAIMER; for those asking me regarding the turn signals to change from 3-clicks to let's say 5-clicks, it won't be possible. I looked into this myself and the issue is that the signal stalk on the 2020+ Explorers are using a slightly older stalk so issue isn't just software, but also hardware. So in saying this, changing the turn signals in FORScan will not be possible for the 2020+ Explorers for the unforeseeable future.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Well done sir
(y)

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Thank you very much! This was definitely needed!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Nice work. Hope admins make this a sticky!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thank you! Super helpful!