Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Tuning Issues Need some help

Sean R.

Reactions
Hey guys, so I went with ZFG tuning and got the HD tuner, and also bought the 4 credits that it needs. Got the base tune today, and downloaded it to my laptop. Opened the HP sync softwear, loaded the tune file, but when I went to write it, it came up with the screen that was in the picture i included, which says I have no credits and it greys out the tune file and the 4 credits to the side of it/ I did a resync, 3 times now and still now it wont let me write the tune. Any ideas? Ive sent a message to Adam and the ZFG sales. tried calling but no answere...Any help at all would be great, or im a screwed on this....Thanks

Sean

Attachments

OP
Sean R.

Sean R.

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
I ment or did I screw up on this.. Sorry.

Reactions
Do you have Adam’s email address>? I would email him if you do, I’m sure he’ll be able to walk you through it...

OP
Sean R.

Sean R.

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Yeah I sent him a message. I was hoping it was something I was doing and could fix tonight. But it's looking like I'll have to hear back from Adam, and have him reset the credits I bought with the tuner.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Patience Dude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
That is because Adam doesn't load credits on the device until he is ready for you to load the tune. If for some reason it gets lost in UPS he is not out that money. very smart on his part. He will get back to you pretty quick, Just be patient

OP
Sean R.

Sean R.

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
That is because Adam doesn't load credits on the device until he is ready for you to load the tune. If for some reason it gets lost in UPS he is not out that money. very smart on his part. He will get back to you pretty quick, Just be patient
Actually, Adam got back to me this morning, and let me know that something had come up last min and he had to run out, and when he did, he had sent my baseline tune without the credits.