Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Tunes for California??

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I'm trying to get educated on tunes and tuning. I've never done one of these before but am getting fired up reading all the threads here.

I called Palm Beach Dyno to start asking questions and found out they don't sell tunes in California. Is this the norm for all the companies?

Are there any California owners that have gotten a tune? If so, how?

Anyone have any suggestions on who to call?

Thanks!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Got a friend in Arizona? That’s how you get a tune to you in CA. lol

Reactions
I'm trying to get educated on tunes and tuning. I've never done one of these before but am getting fired up reading all the threads here.

I called Palm Beach Dyno to start asking questions and found out they don't sell tunes in California. Is this the norm for all the companies?

Are there any California owners that have gotten a tune? If so, how?

Anyone have any suggestions on who to call?

Thanks!
I live in AZ - can use my address for a price ;)

OP
flhx06
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Ok. Got it. I do a lot of leatherwork as well so when I order stains and dyes I have them shipped to my sister in Gilbert! So use the same method then.

Reactions
Ok. Got it. I do a lot of leatherwork as well so when I order stains and dyes I have them shipped to my sister in Gilbert! So use the same method then.
this is all hypothetical though. no one on this forum would actually ship their tuner to a friend and then have it shipped to them.

OP
flhx06
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Of course not!

5LTR550

Reactions
Im in ca and have pbd for both my stang and St. shoot me a msg and ill tell you where to go.

OP
flhx06
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Im in ca and have pbd for both my stang and St. shoot me a msg and ill tell you where to go.
Thanks! I definitely will once I get through the potential transmission issues I am dealing with.