Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Traveling on tune that is in progress

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi,

I'm working with ZFG on a 93 tune. I have rev01 tune and have submitted logs, but no new revision yet. Is there any problem traveling, ~1200 miles each way, on the rev01 tune or should I put it back to stock?

Thanks.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I switched back to stock immediately after doing my logging runs on rev1. No reason to take any chances. My rev2 was spot on.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
There’s no reason to go back to stock. That’s why you get at least one revision. The first pass is good, but generally on the conservative side for obvious reasons.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
There’s no reason to go back to stock. That’s why you get at least one revision. The first pass is good, but generally on the conservative side for obvious reasons.
this

Reactions
Vehicle
(2) 2021 Explorer ST (White & Carbonized Grey)
I got my rev01 file while I was on a road trip for work. Loaded it immediately and drove home from VA to NH the next day. In the end the rev01 was the final tune anyway.