Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Today is the day!

Cteng

Reactions
Picking up my new black ST today in Kelowna, BC and haven't been this excited about a new vehicle is some time now! Like a kid at Christmas and could hardly sleep last night. Got sunroof, ST Street Packa and Premium Tech Pack. Notsure about mods or upgrades yet, but I'm thinking some will come and I'm glad to find this group so I can stay up to date.

Reactions
Welcome aboard! Have someone video your face when you step on it in Sport.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Picking up my new black ST today in Kelowna, BC and haven't been this excited about a new vehicle is some time now! Like a kid at Christmas and could hardly sleep last night. Got sunroof, ST Street Packa and Premium Tech Pack. Notsure about mods or upgrades yet, but I'm thinking some will come and I'm glad to find this group so I can stay up to date.
Look to the ST ACCESSORIES/MODIFICATIONS conversation. You’ll find all kinds of add-ons for the beast!

Explorer ST Posts