Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS THRML 2.5 full exhaust system & SPD downpipes

Reactions
Anyone in the tristate area looking to get their hands on a full system that’s been used willing to let them both go for $1200 everything is in top working condition. I’m switching to Feb fab and a different exhaust for my tuning goals. Will have everything off the car by next Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vasoteona

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ford explorer st
hi how many miles?and will you ship to Delaware?thanks.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Anyone in the tristate area looking to get their hands on a full system that’s been used willing to let them both go for $1200 everything is in top working condition. I’m switching to Feb fab and a different exhaust for my tuning goals. Will have everything off the car by next Monday.

Need to post pictures per forum rules.

OP
Yungty718
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Sorry will do will be taking it off Monday my apologies and sure I won’t mind I’ll have the boxes to ship it. Miles on it was roughly 3500 will have pictures by then if that’s alright

sburg1616

Reactions
Vehicle
2018 Ford Raptor
I would be interested in the exhaust but would need to have the box weights and dimensions for shipping to Louisiana. Let me know what you'd sell the thermal for...

Cbehr

Reactions
Vehicle
23 Explorer ST & 03 Mustang Cobra
Ever get near Lancaster PA? I'm about an hour west of Philly and am interested in the combo.

OP
Yungty718
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Hey good morning everyone! I have an appointment to get everything taken off tomorrow so I will be uploading all pictures etc

stock

Reactions
I’m local and assuming everything looks good and works, I’ll take it.

OP
Yungty718
Reactions
Thread Starter #9

Sorry for the delay had to have surgery so I was out of commission but exhaust and downpipes are coming off today will upload more pics once it’s off on the ground

JshoreST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
I might have someone interested if this is still available.