Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Thoughts on seat back organizers?

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hi guys! Any thoughts on such organizers that attach to the back of the car seat? Do you use one or maybe have any travel experience with suchlike? Thanks in advance!

Hexy-One-Car-Seat-Organizer-Driving-Comfort-Made-in-USA-9.jpg
Organizer+1.jpeg
ac556260-15fe-4e94-91c9-ed1a682314f2_1.251d75678c8a476f5185149752339167.jpeg

BeefStew

Reactions
practical (especially for kids on road trips) but soooo ugly!!!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I agree its ugly but its your ST put what ever you want in there. Don't let anyone talk you out of something you want. Def don't be a sheep and do it just because everyone else is either.
Wow sorry to rant like that. Your ST do as you please.

OP
EvaEvans

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Man that's ugly.
practical (especially for kids on road trips) but soooo ugly!!!!
I agree its ugly but its your ST put what ever you want in there. Don't let anyone talk you out of something you want. Def don't be a sheep and do it just because everyone else is either.
Wow sorry to rant like that. Your ST do as you please.
Have any of you seen more or less nice options? :cautious: I have a new car and don't want to use ugly accessories, but I need an organizer to travel with my kids.

OP
EvaEvans

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Mine aren’t ugly at all. Very practical. Keeps all my kids toys in one spot. Plus keeps their feet off the back of the seat.
Sounds great, thank you! I also think it's very practical if you have kids. I've also seen organizers that have a tablet holder. Have you used one? My daughter loves to watch cartoons on the road.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Sounds great, thank you! I also think it's very practical if you have kids. I've also seen organizers that have a tablet holder. Have you used one? My daughter loves to watch cartoons on the road.
You see the Velcro at the top? A clear plastic tablet holder velcros to it. You can remove it if you want. Which I did because my daughter rather hold her tablet cause she constantly changes her songs and it’s a little difficult to reach once buckled in.

OP
EvaEvans

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
You see the Velcro at the top? A clear plastic tablet holder velcros to it. You can remove it if you want. Which I did because my daughter rather hold her tablet cause she constantly changes her songs and it’s a little difficult to reach once buckled in.
Yep, I see. Is it holding up well? Doesn't fall off?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Yep, I see. Is it holding up well? Doesn't fall off?
We rarely use the tablet holder. I went with the one I did because I liked that I could take that holder on an off. And also mainly because this seat cover/organizer imo was the most minimalistic compared to many of the others. This had just had enough storage areas for my kids toys and offered the tablet holder. If you definitely need the tablet holder all the time, there are options for that as well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Have any of you seen more or less nice options? :cautious: I have a new car and don't want to use ugly accessories, but I need an organizer to travel with my kids.
I think the bottom picture you posted is as nice as it gets. Its for a purpose get the one you like best or one that works best for your needs.

KegsBdry

Reactions
If you park with that in the city, you just gave someone an excuse to break into your vehicle.

You can't even show you have an umbrella available, let alone snacks!

OP
EvaEvans

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #13
We rarely use the tablet holder. I went with the one I did because I liked that I could take that holder on an off. And also mainly because this seat cover/organizer imo was the most minimalistic compared to many of the others. This had just had enough storage areas for my kids toys and offered the tablet holder. If you definitely need the tablet holder all the time, there are options for that as well.
Got it. Thanks a lot!

OP
EvaEvans

EvaEvans

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #14
I think the bottom picture you posted is as nice as it gets. Its for a purpose get the one you like best or one that works best for your needs.
I think you're right, thanks. I'm still not sure and looking for the best one... So if you see any cute options, I'll be glad if you share links.

If you park with that in the city, you just gave someone an excuse to break into your vehicle.

You can't even show you have an umbrella available, let alone snacks!
Actually, I think if I just leave things in the back without an organizer, nothing will change. But thanks for your concern :)

BabsST38

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
How about an organizer that sits over the drive shaft hump in front of the second row? Anyone have some out of box solutions for that?

TGoodman

Doctor
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
eeewe

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
I need to pick up one that doesn’t have pockets but just a shield. My son keeps putting his feet up

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I will be in the market for a backseat organizer at some point see I need to keep track of this thread

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST