Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Thermal mid pipes only for sale

Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
I bought the mid pipes when they were on sale, intending to use them with my stock exhaust. I knew they were not designed for this but thought I could make them work. I am sure they can work but it was more effort than I wanted to put into it so I bought the lethal pipes to use instead.

These are the 2.5" thermal mid pipes only, never installed. I have only opened the box to take pictures.

I would prefer not to ship but can at the buyers expense. I am located in central Florida. received_899342681349395.jpeg received_567660285335057.jpeg received_752720989582507.jpeg received_3317091681885299.jpeg received_161585046388829.jpeg

$300+shipping.

Last edited:
OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #2
Tough crowd...bump for price reduction:
$300+shipping

Electionz

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
shipping cost to NY?

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #4
shipping cost to NY?
As it's still in the original box, I am just using those dimensions and weight. The box is 48x12x12 and has a listed weight of 18lbs. Using those at UPS and Fedex gives ~$65 UPS ground and ~$72 Fedex. I selected the first NY area code I could find.

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
I assume these would mate up with the 2.5" thermal exhausts? If so, I'll get in line here.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #6
I assume these would mate up with the 2.5" thermal exhausts? If so, I'll get in line here.
Yes. Thermal only shows 1 set of mid pipes so I think they work with both the 2.5 and 3" systems. They just won't work with the stock system. Right now, still available.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #7
You're up if interested.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #8
Someone who was interested directed me to a site for cheaper shipping. The shipping prices I quoted above were just quick quotes on the ups and fedex sites.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #9
I really thought I had these sold. Sadly, I still have them, taking up room in my garage. Final bump.

ST3llar

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Still available? Could do PayPal right now for $350 shipped

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #11
Yes, I still have them. I am not here as frequently as I used to be so my replies take a bit longer. I have a lot of things going on right now so I really can't get to this until Wednesday this week. I will respond to your message then.

FLexplorer

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
I can buy if we meet half way I’m in Tampa.

OP
B
Reactions
Vehicle
20 Platinum
Thread Starter #13
I can buy if we meet half way I’m in Tampa.
I am willing to do that. Let me see if the guy above comes back since he asked first. If I do not hear from him, we will talk.

Explorer ST Posts