Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

The Bat Tank has arrived!

Reactions
21 400, no electrojunk, no sunroof, Xpel on front end and door bottoms, tints Steeda springs sway bar, Thermal exhaust, Setina PB400 Push Bumper,
plans-black lug nuts, maybe intercooler, more gauges, more lights, Setina skid plate or Ford factory plate,,etc etc
(call me too afraid to tune unless rear subframe recall happens)

Attachments

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
21 400, no electrojunk, no sunroof, Xpel on front end and door bottoms, tints Steeda springs sway bar, Thermal exhaust, Setina PB400 Push Bumper,
plans-black lug nuts, maybe intercooler, more gauges, more lights, Setina skid plate or Ford factory plate,,etc etc
Is that Captain Ybarra in the background ?

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
^^^ dunno who's ride it is, they had lots cars there where I got the Push Bumper installed, was worth every penny, would've taken me a week

Reactions
^^^ dunno who's ride it is, they had lots cars there where I got the Push Bumper installed, was worth every penny, would've taken me a week
I'm in MoCity, where in H-town?

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Dana Safety Supply, lots of Explorer PIU parts can be put on an ST, like skid plate and push bumper, door armor requires hinge reinforcement, they wont sell you the armor but they will install, armor isnt that hard to get elsewhere, I had 3 places willing to sell it for my previous vehicle, it weighs a bit less now

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I really like that! I was thinking about adding that to mine too (I have two new female drivers in the house). And it looks cool too. Did it effect the camera or sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk