Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Thanks to all-sold my ST

Reactions
Hi All,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all that participate and help identify, resolve, and have tons of fun with our ST’s. I really enjoy reading “which exhaust is better“ threads.

I ended up selling my 2020 ST for what I paid for it, minus all the add on’s as my wife would point out.

I got a 2022 BMW X5. I had the opportunity to go the BMW Performance Center in Thermal, CA and drive one, along with many other really fast BMW’s. Really enjoyed the X5 and traded in the ST.

Thank you again.

Bryant

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Make sure when your coolant leak happens (it will) it does so under warranty.

OP
Bryantbjb
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Now I’m googling coolant leaks.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Good luck with your Beemer!

Personally, I prefer the Explorer's styling over every other available SUV out there (including Porsche) but that's just me.

Reactions
Enjoy your X5! We have had one before and they are amazing! We have had 7 BMWs and currently have one (and a 2022 Porsche 911) along with our Exploder ST and love each one for what they bring to our needs and wants.

Life is short and your should enjoy each car's experience and try and enjoy as many as you can!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Goodluck with the Bimmer, the new X5 is a great looking car.