Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Texas Role Call

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Wanted to see all the members in Texas ??? Thinking we should put a meet together one weekend if you are down. I know a few in San Antonio and Houston.

Thoughts ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Houston

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Unbroken, you might be the only one up this early! Lol
I’m in my field office by 5:30...whether I want to be or not.

Reactions
Wanted to see all the members in Texas ??? Thinking we should put a meet together one weekend if you are down. I know a few in San Antonio and Houston.

Thoughts ??

Austin. I am willing to make a road trip!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m actually planning to put together a meet in Houston soon. Trying to decide on a spot where we can actually meet and has some shade.
Probably too far for you out west guys but there’s a handful in Houston that wanna meet up. Maybe I need to look out around Cypress...move it west of town to shorten the drive for people like y’all.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I’m actually planning to put together a meet in Houston soon. Trying to decide on a spot where we can actually meet and has some shade.
Probably too far for you out west guys but there’s a handful in Houston that wanna meet up. Maybe I need to look out around Cypress...move it west of town to shorten the drive for people like y’all.
Or Katy ?? I travel to Austin and Houston for business all the time.