Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Taming the Dragon

Reactions
Last edited:

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I didn't realize how much I wanted to wrap my explorer purple until just now. The color in that second shot is awesome.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
The contrast and reflections did make it look a little purple. The color is always a little different depending on the lighting which is why I love magnetic metallic. Sad they discontinued it after 2020 since this is my 3rd car that was this color.

Reactions
Absolutely stunning! Wallpaper eye candy for sure. There isn't a bad angle on this car. The slight drop with larger pushed out wheels and wider track give it such an aggressive look. Love the way you can see the suspension at work from the front and rear of the ST in these shots. Makes any car person want to get on a windy twisty road and have some fun. I've been obsessed with these BC Forged wheels for some time and the more I see them in Brush Dark Black makes me want them for both of my cars. :love:. Thanks for sharing! Kudos to the photographer.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Here is the corrected (full resolution) second photo. I removed the purple tint that got in there when it was editied. Killboy uses some really good quality camera equipment. I freaking love this picture. :)

Jwbreeding

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Very nice, love the stance. Whats your suspension/wheel and tire setup?

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Very nice, love the stance. Whats your suspension/wheel and tire setup?
I am lowered on H&R springs. The wheels are BC Forged RZ21's [22x10.5 +30] wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 305/35/22's.

Reactions
Here is the corrected (full resolution) second photo. I removed the purple tint that got in there when it was editied. Killboy uses some really good quality camera equipment. I freaking love this picture. :)

Dude, that thing looks SICK!!!!!!

Enjoy!