Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sygic Navigation App

GCP0918

Reactions
Has anyone tried using Sygic? I purchased from the Google Play store hoping to use thru Ford Mobile Apps. Sygic was promising because the map takes up the full display (Android Auto only uses top half). But Sygic is painfully slow making it unusable.

Reactions
Since they canned Waze I thought I'd give it a shot, and for the same reason. Unfortunately, I get a "waiting for device" message all the time and the screen never presents a map. Seems to be working, in some respect, because I get an audible speed limit warning. Works fine in Carplay, too, but I want the real estate. Will check out the Sygic forums and see what's up.

BillST21

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I do not like the Android Auto half screen rendering. I prefer the Android Auto Maps when I am out Ubering. But I have a reply question for you, why would you not just use the Ford on board Navigation Feature?

Reactions
Finally got around to checking with Sygic support and we're SOL - it's not supported in SYNC 3. So why is the app even published?