Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Swapping a 2020 ST grille with a Timberline grille, is it possible?

tontda

Reactions
Looking to see if anyone out there has successfully installed an OEM Timberline grille in place of the OEM ST grille? Or if anyone has knowledge if the size and mounting points between the two parts are identical?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Looking to see if anyone out there has successfully installed an OEM Timberline grille in place of the OEM ST grille? Or if anyone has knowledge if the size and mounting points between the two parts are identical?
I would think they'd be identical but not 100 percent sure. I don't know why you'd do this since I love the ST grille but to each is one. Good luck!

Reactions
Looking at pictures online it looks like it would be more than just swapping the grille. Would possibly have to replace the front bumper cover as it looks like it matches the lines on the headlights better on the timberline. Looks like the entire front end is slightly different to me.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Looking at pictures online it looks like it would be more than just swapping the grille. Would possibly have to replace the front bumper cover as it looks like it matches the lines on the headlights better on the timberline. Looks like the entire front end is slightly different to me.
You're probably right. The Timberline is an off roader and the ST is a street oriented SUV.