Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Superforged Photoshop/Rendering Request

ghostfranklin

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Can anyone do a photoshop or rendering of the gloss back superforged DC wheel on an ExST?

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
just dm @Brucecris . he has the explorer and wheel renders already, and can put any of his wheels you want on an image

Reactions
@ghostfranklin did you recently send me a message? If so, I’m sorry I didn’t get back sooner. Here is a link to a Google Album with a non-lowered ST wearing 20x9.5” DC’s in BLACK CHROME!

Google Photo Album - SuperForged DC + Explorer ST

If anyone wants us to render a specific wheel/ST combo just hit me up - if there’s a conflict I’ll just say so. I’ll take @ghostfranklin’s post as the first request and I will reply to this thread. Anyone be who wants to chat - you can call or text me directly at (Bruce) 215-872-8004!

And to @zdubyadubya! I can’t thank you enough for the support. Thanks for tagging me. I’m going to make a commitment to re-engage with the forum here.

1686171242931.jpeg
1686171325738.jpeg

Reactions

Attachments

OP
ghostfranklin

ghostfranklin

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
@Brucecris thank you, yes that was also me that emailed you this helps me out alot