Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

STupid Explorer Build

Reactions
Started modding my explorer last June. So far I've only done a AEM drop in filter. I picked up a couple pieces from Steeda and FenFab during Black Friday. I'm starting off with no brainer mods just to scratch the itch. Later I'll move to more performance related things. Im sticking with a Silver Black theme in the engine bay. Hope to get the tower brace and ecu cover installed this week.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Started modding my explorer last June. So far I've only done a AEM drop in filter. I picked up a couple pieces from Steeda and FenFab during Black Friday. I'm starting off with no brainer mods just to scratch the itch. Later I'll move to more performance related things. Im sticking with a Silver Black theme in the engine bay. Hope to get the tower brace and ecu cover installed this week.
I would suggest moving the wiring harness a little to the left on the radiator brace prior to installing the ECU cover. If you do not it will rub on the wires and wear through the insulation. Here are some pics of what I have done to remedy this. 20230327_153551.jpg 20230327_153539.jpg

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I would suggest moving the wiring harness a little to the left on the radiator brace prior to installing the ECU cover. If you do not it will rub on the wires and wear through the insulation. Here are some pics of what I have done to remedy this. View attachment 17399 View attachment 17398
Excellent thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to do this when I install.