Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST's are like buses...

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
You don't see any for a month, then three show up at the same time...

A black & a white on the 14 South & a black on Valencia Blvd/Soledad Cyn in Santa Clarita in the space of less than an hour.

Valencia Blvd:

ST1.PNG

And two idiots who came close to testing the impact resistence of their vehicles...

Idiot 1.PNG

Idiot 2.PNG

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I see at least 10 STs every day. They're far more common by me than any other trim. Hell, I see me Aviators than XLT/Limited/Platinum Explorers!

hbalek

Reactions
I see at least 10 STs every day. They're far more common by me than any other trim. Hell, I see me Aviators than XLT/Limited/Platinum Explorers!
I only see about 1 or 2 a week here.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Hen's teeth here.

OP
ZRX61

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Hen's teeth here.
Ditto. I know there's a red & a white around town. I think part of the reason is the reputation of our Ford dealer, no one is going to drop that kind of coin with the clowns at the local dealer. It's 2 miles from the house, the ST came from another dealer 40 miles away... plus the local dealer has 2 SuperDutys, an F150 & 2 used Lincolns on the lot last time I drove past. They've sold or leased half the lot & buildings to an outfit that sells used cars. No longer sell new Lincolns.