Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

stock sub depth need measurements.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
As I said, I went looking for anything that supported this opinion.
A prime example of bubble-think. You are only interested in opinions that support yours.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
A prime example of bubble-think. You are only interested in opinions that support yours.
Kind of remind you of a different member?

OP
F
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Thread Starter #23
Ok, look in just going to delete the last post. This is getting to personal for me and that's not who I am. I have different opinions and experience to unbroken. I am not here to get into arguments about stuff that fundamentally has very little importance in the grand scheme of things. Apologies to all who to offense to anything I wrote I really don't care that much and likely won't even do this with how much work it is to dismantle the back of this vehicle. Everyone here have a great day.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
So you think an 8 and a 12 can play off 2 channels on the same amp with no way to control the pass band or fine tune them individually….and I’m wrong. OK. lol