Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

stock/factory exhaust

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Looking for a stock/factory

Last edited:

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Is it the ATAK or S Type? I just bought a 22 ST and was looking at Borla. If you want we can figure out a even swap??

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My exhaust only has not even 2000 miles on it as well. Pretty much brand spanking new

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Mine has about 3,000 miles on it and is sitting on the back porch waiting for me to haul it off.

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Mine has about 3,000 miles on it and is sitting on the back porch waiting for me to haul it off.
I second this comment, if anyone in SE Fla needs a stocker!

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Hi all,
I recently bought a used 2021 ST for my wife and she's having a hard time with the Borla exhaust that was already installed on it. I love it the sound of it, but it's her vehicle. Wondering if anyone has a stock/factory exhaust they removed and are willing to part with it. I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina so if someone is within 4 hours of Charlotte, please send me a PM if you have one and we can discuss. Thanks.

Email sent