Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Stock exhaust

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Seen a couple of people looking. Where are you?

OP
K

Kairi0603

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I’m in Clarence Ny. Just want to know what I should list it for.

Reactions
Represent.. where'd you pick up your ST? I'm at Dave Smith.

OP
K

Kairi0603

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Yea I’m pretty sure we met you there, talked about the Borla exhaust. Trying to figure out what to list the stock one for.

Reactions
If a customer walked in and wanted to buy a new exhaust from factory it would cost them $1,650.00 +tax ... might help a little with a price for a lightly used piece.

Smart for joining the forums! I think I mentioned it to you

Reactions
@MattJ716 how many customers have walked in the past two years asking for a new factory exhaust? I'd bet it is zero. It's not a consumable item like brake pads. Yes there have been some with the welds that have cracked, but those are more than likely being covered under warranty.

@Kairi0603 you may not like it but that exhaust is worth about as much as a scrap yard will pay you for it. You may get lucky and find someone local that dumped theirs when they bought aftermarket and want to swap back.

Reactions
Just trying to help him out with some sort of information thats accessible since I didnt have an exact answer. I wasn't telling him to list it for that but thanks for the input!

Reactions
Sent a PM last week. Wondering if it's still available.