Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Steeda Springs For Sale

Reactions
FOR SALE

Brand new in the box Steeda Lowering Springs $200

I had a 2020 Explorer St for just over a year and had plans to lower it in addition to other mods but decided to trade the ST in for an F150. As much as I loved the ST, I work construction and the need for a truck finally overcame my need for speed. All that to say, these springs are still in the box and were never even open.

I live in the Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex so if anyone in that area is interested we could meet up. If your in another area then I would ask that you pay the shipping costs in addtion to the listed price.

Tacpguy15

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
I’ll take these off you if available!

Reactions
FOR SALE

Brand new in the box Steeda Lowering Springs $200

I had a 2020 Explorer St for just over a year and had plans to lower it in addition to other mods but decided to trade the ST in for an F150. As much as I loved the ST, I work construction and the need for a truck finally overcame my need for speed. All that to say, these springs are still in the box and were never even open.

I live in the Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex so if anyone in that area is interested we could meet up. If your in another area then I would ask that you pay the shipping costs in addtion to the listed price.
I'm in the same boat. If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for the ST as a trade? I was offered 52k on my 21 with 8100 miles

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
That sounds like a great trade-in value to me. I'd jump all over that. I was give 45k on my 2020 with 27000 miles.

I ended up with a 2021 F150 xlt FX4 with the sport appearance package. As much as I liked driving the ST, I didn't know how much I missed my truck until I got it.

Reactions
That sounds like a great trade-in value to me. I'd jump all over that. I was give 45k on my 2020 with 27000 miles.

I ended up with a 2021 F150 xlt FX4 with the sport appearance package. As much as I liked driving the ST, I didn't know how much I missed my truck until I got it.
Yea, I did end up trading my ST last night for an F150. Took advantage of the trade offer and 0% financing. I had an AT4 before my ST and a truck is just more pratical for me at the moment.

Reactions
I'm interested in your Steeda springs if they are still available. I live in Dallas and can meet locally and pay cash.