Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV Experience

Reactions
http://www.stsuvexperience.com/

Congratulations on becoming the owner of the Ford Edge ST – the first-ever SUV from the Ford Performance team! In the words of Hau Thai-Tang, executive vice president of Ford Product Development and Purchasing, “Edge ST puts a new animal on the road – a performance SUV with a track mentality. From a performance standpoint, and with its SUV silhouette and versatility, it sets a new standard Edge fans will love to drive.” And drive it you will in the ST SUV Experience, a complimentary experience exclusive to all owners of this new vehicle.

Based in Park City, Utah, a city considered by many people to be one of America’s most beautiful mountain towns and only a short 35-minute drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the ST SUV Experience is brought to you by the talented and attentive staff of the Ford Performance Racing School – the only school to wear the Ford oval.

Following an arrival evening reception for you and your guest, the next day begins with a real-world scenic drive through the Wasatch Mountains followed by exhilarating driving exercises designed to showcase the dynamic driving capabilities of the Edge ST to appreciate the many sophisticated technological features and performance ability of this exciting SUV. All of this as you and your guest luxuriate in a world-class 4-star hotel, surrounded by all Park City has to offer. Welcome to the Ford Performance family. Come join us in Park City!

ST-Edge-Logo-Black-Text.png

Reactions
Does the guest get to drive too? So far no details on their site for registration. If I’m an owner of two do I get two nights ?

OHST

Reactions
Does the guest get to drive too? So far no details on their site for registration. If I’m an owner of two do I get two nights ?
First night is the welcome orientation and the second day is all driving. Guest doesn't get to drive, only the main registrar.

Reactions
Registration won't be open until Nov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
I actually bought a second explorer st now. Curious now whether I could combine both together.

OP
STTOM
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I actually bought a second explorer st now. Curious now whether I could combine both together.
Congrats on the second, hope the dealer gave you an excellent deal.

Reactions
Called the place and was told registration will be open next month.

Reactions
Has anyone been able to register yet?

Reactions
Are they incorporating the Explorer ST into the driving experiences for those of us that didn’t purchase the Edge ST? I wanna learn about the vehicle that I bought...

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Are they incorporating the Explorer ST into the driving experiences for those of us that didn’t purchase the Edge ST? I wanna learn about the vehicle that I bought...
They are and it's going to be a separate event for Explorer ST owners.

Reactions
Just called and they said registration would open first of December and registration can be done online. Event will be held in 2 locations, Ashland, NC and Park City, Utah.

Reactions
Just called and they said registration would open first of December and registration can be done online. Event will be held in 2 locations, Ashland, NC and Park City, Utah.
I'm surprised they decided to separate the event to two locations.

Reactions
I'm surprised they decided to separate the event to two locations.
I was surprised when he told me NC. I thought it was only Utah. May just go to Utah since I've never spent that much time there before.

OP
STTOM
Reactions
Thread Starter #16
I was surprised when he told me NC. I thought it was only Utah. May just go to Utah since I've never spent that much time there before.
The track in UT is very nice, been there for ST Octane Academy.

sean6365

Reactions
Great info! I live in NC but I think I’d rather go to Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Maybe I’m impatient but I just checked the website and registration is still unavailable.

Reactions
Do we have a year from the time we buy it to register?