Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV experience pics.

Reactions
Park City.

Attachments

OP
mkuluz
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Good times! Highly recommended.

Attachments

OP
mkuluz
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I just got back from Park City. Beautiful city, fun downtown area. The instructor is very knowledgeable about the ST and Ford vehicles in general. I am one that does my own research so I only learned a few new things. The hill descent and some other features were explained in better detail. Most of the other guys were surprised at some of the tech that they didn’t really know about.

The instructor said “the brakes aren’t yours, the tires aren’t yours…so drive it like you stole it. “ Good times.

5LTR550

Reactions
hey , is that me in the 06 silver st on the auto x.?
i think i was 06
Did a 32.2 , 32.4, 32.6 Def recommend you all go try this experience, if you have not yet!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
mkuluz
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Nope. Actually I had the silver #06 as well. Ran 34, 33, and my final was 32.2. Good times.
When I came back to my tuned ST I imagined just how much lower it would have run that course.

5LTR550

Reactions
Nope. Actually I had the silver #06 as well. Ran 34, 33, and my final was 32.2. Good times.
When I came back to my tuned ST I imagined just how much lower it would have run that course.
Right hahahha

Reactions
We're going to Park City in July. Thanks for the pics. Stokes my excitement.

Reactions
We're going to Park City in July. Thanks for the pics. Stokes my excitement.
I'm going to Park City as well July 28-29. I'm looking forward to it. I did the one for the Focus ST, back in 2014 I think it was, at Miller Motor Sports Park, it was lots of fun.

OP
mkuluz
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Feel free to ask me questions privately. I won’t spoil all of the surprises.