Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST owner locations

Reactions
north jersey here.. post your locations for possible meets.. what’s up, fellas..?

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We moved from New Jersey to South Carolina 6 years ago.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
i know quite a few people who moved south from jersey.. i was contemplating a move to florida myself.. i work in nyc, and it would be hard to find comparable income elsewhere.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
i know quite a few people who moved south from jersey.. i was contemplating a move to florida myself.. i work in nyc, and it would be hard to find comparable income elsewhere.
I worked out of New York Harbor and my wife worked in Manhattan. You're right about the money. As soon as we retired we moved South.

elphil

Reactions
Valley of the Sun. (Goodyear AZ)

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
i visit delaware every year for about 15 minutes :p

Reactions
Vancouver, Washington, a place called Salmon Creek; across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Southern California born and raised and would make the same decision to move here again.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #14
washington is that good or california is that bad..?

Reactions
washington is that good or california is that bad..?
You’re right on both counts. California is not what it used to be and we’re loving Washington. Ya, there’s a lot of rain but summers are pretty dry and no smog. Lots of great roads for motorcycle riding.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
Coral Springs, FL here :cool:

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
might be driving through there on the way to miami in july.. that is if the corona nonsense is done by then.

beST_1

Reactions
Chicago, IL here. Just signed all the paperwork for my Star White ST (with Premium Tech, ST Street Pack, Dual panel sunroof), and am working with the dealer on shipping; had to go out of state because my local dealer was playing "supply and demand" games since the plant is shut down and what is at dealerships is "all that is available". Beat his deal by over 3k, despite his dare to shop around...