Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Key Fob

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
when I bought the rubber inserts there was a big chunk of that material for the rear center console. I just cut it out the exact size of the compartment door. It absolutely stays in place and a great place to put phone’s. They never slide anywhere.
Was that the inserts from Amazon? I should check my leftover.

Ricky

Reactions
Your ST will not unlock by touching the door handle if your keyfob is inside the center console. There is a place specifically for your keyfob. Yes, technically someone could probably break into your vehicle and drive off, but they won't get very far if you have FordPass on your phone. Again, try it for a while and you will love it.
Not sure on the ST but when they steal the Raptors, they pull the passenger kick panel fuse cover and remove the fuse for the modem which disables your ability to track via FordPass. Try it to make sure if it does disable the cars modem and FordPass on the ST. The fuse and location should be labeled in the owner's manual. But I know its common in the Raptors. I know when I pull up my vehicle info on the Raptor it displays Modem but there is no serial number (ESN) after it. modem esn.jpeg