Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Floor Mats

Ford Fan

Reactions
Did anyone recieve st logo floor mats as stated on window sticker. Just purchased a rapid red st for my wife and only had black floor mats with silver stitching.

Reactions
Mine just came with black mats and stitching along the edges.
floormats.jpg

OP
F

Ford Fan

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Do you still have your window sticker. Mine states ST logo on floor mats. Everything I read online states ST logo floor Mats. Have my dealership checking on this but have yet to hear anything back. Ford pulled this same thing on my 50th mustang.

Reactions
Do you still have your window sticker. Mine states ST logo on floor mats. Everything I read online states ST logo floor Mats. Have my dealership checking on this but have yet to hear anything back. Ford pulled this same thing on my 50th mustang.
Was it listed under the Optional Equipment and a charge next to it? My sticker doesn't have ST logo floor mats listed. I assume I just received the standard ones.

OP
F

Ford Fan

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
No. Under standard equipment. Interer

OP
F

Ford Fan

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Online on fords website it also states first and second row st logo floor mates

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Online on fords website it also states first and second row st logo floor mates
Do you have the link to that verbiage?

OP
F

Ford Fan

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
In Jamaica for a week. When I get home I will try to put up the link.

Reactions
Reactions
It is an error. The ST logo floor mats do not exist. I checked this out through my dealership.

Reactions
It is an error. The ST logo floor mats do not exist. I checked this out through my dealership.
Thanks for letting us know. I wonder if we complain to Ford if they'll give us some all weather mats lol.

Reactions
Wish I’d known this before purchasing the all weather mats from the dealer. Bummer...I’d rather have the ST floor mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNH1520

Reactions
I was told the same that the ST logo mats were not maid. I am going to write ford and complain and see if I can get some all
Weather mats in place of the ST mats

Reactions
I was given 42,000 Ford Pass points with the purchase of a new vehicle and I was able to use those towards the purchase of the all weather mats at not cost to me. The service department had to open a ticket and charge the mats to it to be able to apply the points. Just a thought for those of you looking for free mats.

STarwhite

Reactions
If you do it the day you buy your ST in the open area of the dealership they will... Or so a friend told me

Phil_L

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I know this is an old post but has anyone got a clear explanation from Ford care on this matter? The mats in my Hyundai are nicer then the ST ones. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk