Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Experience

Reactions
So I’ve read the site but still vague on what the “guest” is able to participate in. Anyone here already do this and can give some insight? The wife is asking a thousand questions and I don’t have the answers.... more or less what will she be able to participate in as far as the driving experience?

Reactions
i was wondering the same thing but found a couple youtube vids of a guy and his wife doing like 4-5 different things together. if memory serves me, she did at least the autocross and 1 other thing. Funny thing is that it was her ST so technically the "guest' did like 5+ things.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
The only thing my wife couldn't ride along in was the skid car. The instructor rode shotgun for that one. She rode with me for everything else and loved it. She could have driven most of the events if she had been able to. When she didn't, they let me take the extra turns.