Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Experience invite.

Reactions
Has anyone been to one of the ST Experiences. Received invite for Utah. Looks interesting.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We went to the one in Asheville in September. It was well worth it. I learned a lot about the car, had driving fun that really wouldn't be possible (legal) otherwise and we got to spend time in a really nice hotel.

Reactions
Besides the black ST badge, what other gift do you get for attending the event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottz99

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Scheduled for May; Park City.

Reactions
Scheduled for Park City in June.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
July 20-21 Asheville

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

Two black ST badges, a nice cordless phone charger and several small items in a really nice backpack

Reactions
We went to the one in Asheville in September. It was well worth it. I learned a lot about the car, had driving fun that really wouldn't be possible (legal) otherwise and we got to spend time in a really nice hotel.
Hey CapTom, heading down to Asheville next week. Really looking forward to it. The wife, not so much. Haha. Will she have the use of our ST to go shopping or do you use it to get to the track facility? watched all the videos and read all the paperwork and could not find an answer. If you could help me out that would be great. Leaving Sunday. Thanks in advance.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey CapTom, heading down to Asheville next week. Really looking forward to it. The wife, not so much. Haha. Will she have the use of our ST to go shopping or do you use it to get to the track facility? watched all the videos and read all the paperwork and could not find an answer. If you could help me out that would be great. Leaving Sunday. Thanks in advance.
The event is based in a tent in the hotel parking lot. You can easily walk. You'll enjoy the event and your wife will love the shopping in the area.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
1big6fan You use one of their ST's for the event. As Cap Tom stated you can walk to where you pick up your ST. I was down there last Aug and my wife and I really enjoyed the Ford program and Ashville.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
As the guy said when he gave us our car for the day: "Drive it like it was a rental".

Reactions
The event is based in a tent in the hotel parking lot. You can easily walk. You'll enjoy the event and your wife will love the shopping in the area.
Thanks for the fast response. Gonna be a blast.

Reactions
Has anyone been to one of the ST Experiences. Received invite for Utah. Looks interesting.
We are going on June 17th to Park City. Can't wait. Going to drive from Denver and enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions
I reached out to them about future dates in NC as I see nothing online past this month. They told me they are taking a break this summer and will return later, maybe late August.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
I reached out to them about future dates in NC as I see nothing online past this month. They told me they are taking a break this summer and will return later, maybe late August.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
that’s good news! Don’t really have an interest in Utah.

Jamackabi

Reactions
Thanks for the fast response. Gonna be a blast.
So how was it? We are heading down to Asheville for our experience next Wednesday. I'm actually looking forward to the 8 hour drive down there more than I am the experience I think!

Reactions
Just got back today. The drive was super. Went down 23 from central Ohio. Stayed the night after. So in my own opinion, and I am sure someone will disagree, it was a hoot. Shaun and Andy were my instructors. Very good at their jobs. And the rest of the guys were great also. Thanks for putting all those cones back up. Haha. The meal the night before was just so so. Sorry. I am a meat and potato man. The drivers meeting were all held while your in your car. Broke down into 2 groups to keep things moving. Cool gifts. The hotel is pretty nice. If you get a chance try the brisket off the white trailer by the ice cream shop. Pretty good stuff. Learned a lot of things about my ST that I never knew. I say if you have a chance, do it. Does not disappoint.

STig

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

Backpack and portable wireless phone charger. This was for 2020, may be some differences this year. Recommend the experience. You thrash their ST not yours, so if you break it, no problem..

Dave G ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I am going to Asheville in May. The wife signed us up. I live in Maryland, so should be a nice trip. Taking a week off from work so that I can really enjoy the experience. I am hoping they tell me to drive it like I stole it, ha.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
They will. My wife and I went down back in Aug and had a blast.