Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST badge on side like Timberline

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone put ST badges on the side rear panel like the Timberline? It looks pretty clean on the TL, so I’m willing to give it a shot on the ST. The ST-Line has a little badge on the front panel, so I want to avoid that.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Would be interesting. The ST line has a very very small badge on fender. Very small.

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Would be interesting. The ST line has a very very small badge on fender. Very small.
i ordered two factory badges so I’ll at least tape them on to see how it looks. I’m pretty pessimistic that it’ll look clean. I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like the ST badge only works well in a corner - corner of the grill, corner of the rear hatch.

I’ll post a photo soon

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
The fewer emblems the better.
you’re probably right. I don’t usually mess with the styling of my vehicles, but it just kinda suited my fancy I guess. Still need the badges anyway before mocking it up

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I did buy two OEM badges. I’ll temporary tape them up next week and share a photo. I’m 100% confident that I won’t put them on but let’s see how it looks

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
This seems to work well on the Timberline but no way I'd add any side badges or decals on the ST.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Everyone's taste is different. If you think you would like it, give it a shot. I'm liking the single stripe on the Timberline too.
I did buy two OEM badges. I’ll temporary tape them up next week and share a photo. I’m 100% confident that I won’t put them on but let’s see how it looks

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
They’ve been in my glove box since July. I keep meaning to tape them up at least for the thread’s sake. I’ll do it “soon”

Dgoebel57

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
They’ve been in my glove box since July. I keep meaning to tape them up at least for the thread’s sake. I’ll do it “soon”
CC your post/query got me thinking about the possibilities, and I came across someone selling on EBay some ST Ford Performance badges that some might find to their liking.
Ford Explorer ST side graphic emblems on Etsy.JPG

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
CC your post/query got me thinking about the possibilities, and I came across someone selling on EBay some ST Ford Performance badges that some might find to their liking.
View attachment 21610
I do like that FP badge quite a bit! I bet it’d look really good somewhere

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
View attachment 21610
They look like some cheap ebay junk too. Maybe order these and giant fucking ECOBOOST banner for the windshield.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
They look like some cheap ebay junk too. Maybe order these and giant fucking ECOBOOST banner for the windshield.
I think an EcoBoost banner is a lot more “out there” then these small little badges.