Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Appearance Package?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Anyone have any photos of their interior with the ST Appearance Package? Got a line on a couple that have this, but have never seen it. Have seen the normal interior set up with the white stitching on the black leather.

If you do have this package are you happy with it?

Appreciate any replies or help!

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I saw it in the order sheet and haven't seen a photo of it. Please share everyone!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Anyone have any photos of their interior with the ST Appearance Package? Got a line on a couple that have this, but have never seen it. Have seen the normal interior set up with the white stitching on the black leather.

If you do have this package are you happy with it?

Appreciate any replies or help!
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Chrysler had a 300C done up in the trim of "SRT Line". All cosmetics. I'm not even sure it had a Hemi - I think it did. Certainly not the big Hemi. I saw a ST-Line at the dealer. Mustang motor and cosmetics.

Sperez

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer st
I have an st-line and my interior is all black with red stitching

Hal20xx

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Mine came with Appearance Package and I really didn't think I would like it. But now I'm really glad I have it - it gives the interior a little something extra and doesn't feel gaudy (my exterior is Atlas Blue so it carries the outside theme into the interior).

IMG-1353.jpg
IMG-1350.jpg

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Mine came with Appearance Package and I really didn't think I would like it. But now I'm really glad I have it - it gives the interior a little something extra and doesn't feel gaudy (my exterior is Atlas Blue so it carries the outside theme into the interior).

View attachment 17373
View attachment 17374
Thanks for the photos! That does look good!

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I think it looks great, but only in if the exterior is red, blue, white, or black.

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
I think it looks great, but only in if the exterior is red, blue, white, or black.
My thoughts as well. Looking at Star White for ours.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
my exterior is Atlas Blue so it carries the outside theme into the interior
I think it will only look good with blue car. Colors are individual preference, but too many is not going to work out for all. Blue ST already have blue and red bit, so that stitching won't look out of place.

My ideal ST would be red exterior with red stitched interiors. Logos, Ford performance sill plates have some red already. Also need all the silver bits in the interior in carbon fiber finish (from factory).

Second choice would be the above one with black exterior color. Even though it's my favorite color, the high maintenance required, will keep it as second. I still drool at all the fully blacked out STs out there.

Coming back to ST appearance package, even on my Atlas blue, I would not add it for an extra cost. Only because the default white one goes well with the silver interior bits.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
We were going to get a black ST, but man, even the rims are a pain to keep clean and not scratch.