Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Spray detailer

Reactions
What do you guys think about using a spray detailer between washes for the dirty spring 5 minute rains that leave dirty water spots?

Reactions
Been using Lucas slick mist on mine everyday for a week and a half dam rain it works great to get off water spots but am going to look at chemical guys and poor boys next time around

Reactions
From what I understand using a spray detailer is a waterless wash? Yes no?

Reactions
From what I understand using a spray detailer is a waterless wash? Yes no?
Well, yes in the fact that you spray it on and wipe it off, but rinseless wash mixes are geared more towards removing dirt than say a quick detailer which is meant for very light dust or fingerprints.

I use Mckees N914, but Wolfgang Uber is excellent as well.

Reactions
Been using Lucas slick mist on mine everyday for a week and a half dam rain it works great to get off water spots but am going to look at chemical guys and poor boys next time around
I like Slick Mist, and also use Meguiars Ultimate Detailer. Clean the windshield, wipe the bugs off the nose too.

GTP

Reactions
CG Ecosmart for me. I buy the 32oz concentrate and mix up a gallon or two.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Meguiars ultimate detailer for dust and rain spots.
Also Turtle Wax Ice.

After a good application of Sonus Ion.

Jim