Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Special Order Lead Time

BklynKnight

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Just got production date of 9/8/21 and estimated dealer delivery date of 10/5/21!
Did you get your Explorer today? I ordered mine in July and delivery was yesterday and it wasn't delivered and the dealership said give it two more days

Reactions
Did you get your Explorer today? I ordered mine in July and delivery was yesterday and it wasn't delivered and the dealership said give it two more days
I picked it up last Thursday (9/30) ... the dealership was as anxious as me to get it off their hands. LOL

It arrived off the carrier on Tuesday afternoon ... they prepped it (removed the factory stickers and film, put their logo on the trunk, put mudflaps with their logo on it, and applied Simoniz Glasscoat) immediately so they could get the transaction in for the month.
140EEE73-814E-4E05-A5B6-7E3E5A6899F2.jpeg

BklynKnight

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
I picked it up last Thursday (9/30) ... the dealership was as anxious as me to get it off their hands. LOL

It arrived off the carrier on Tuesday afternoon ... they prepped it (removed the factory stickers and film, put their logo on the trunk, put mudflaps with their logo on it, and applied Simoniz Glasscoat) immediately so they could get the transaction in for the month.
View attachment 7959
Very Nice. I'm still waiting and the dealer has no idea were it is. Website says it hasn't been delivered yet so I guess I just have to wait but its killing me. Wish I knew who the carrier was I would call them to find the explorer

Reactions
Very Nice. I'm still waiting and the dealer has no idea were it is. Website says it hasn't been delivered yet so I guess I just have to wait but its killing me. Wish I knew who the carrier was I would call them to find the explorer
My car came off a car carrier from CAP via PA thru NJ and NY. Your dealer should be able to look up the status thru their ordering system.

BklynKnight

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
My car came off a car carrier from CAP via PA thru NJ and NY. Your dealer should be able to look up the status thru their ordering system.
Yea I get nothing. I will call them tomorrow if I don't hear nothing about figuring out were the Explorer is