Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

South Texas Red, saying hello!

Reactions
Good morning forum!

Long time Ford fan boy here. We currently have a very much modified 2012 F250 diesel and we traded in a 2019 Expy for the 2021 ST. As it always goes, and as it went with the Expy, I told the wife that I wouldn't touch it. HOWEVER, I joined this forum to get some clarity on some things and have already bought window tint, the LAMIN-X for the fogs, a Corsa exhaust, the Steeda sway, and am now considering FenFabs intake setup......and the whipple...and the.....

Here's the Expy that I wasn't go to touch...but I ended up lifting it and putting on the Raptor wheels.
IMG_8987.jpg

And here is the new one. Can't wait to install the Corsa...
IMG_3814.jpg
IMG_3815.jpg

Any way...I truly thank all the posters for their excellent insight.

Last edited:

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

OP
mattastic13
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
The Corsa exhaust finally showed up! So I installed it and the Steeda Sway bar. I am pleasantly pleased with it. Maybe a slight bit of drone but it's settling in nicely.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 BLACKST
The Corsa exhaust finally showed up! So I installed it and the Steeda Sway bar. I am pleasantly pleased with it. Maybe a slight bit of drone but it's settling in nicely.

how's the drone ????

OP
mattastic13
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
how's the drone ????
So maybe it's cause I'm borderline deaf or maybe I don't know what I am looking for, but I no longer hear any drone since it's been settling in. Maybe a TOUCH around 1900 RPMs

I'm very pleased with the sound and more importantly, the wife loves it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 BLACKST
thanks for your feedback

OP
mattastic13
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
I get a little obsessive when it comes to my builds, and I like to create spreadsheets to see where I am and where I am headed. SO here's where I currently am:
Picture1.png Picture1.png

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum! Obviously you bought the best color, too! LOL Looks like your list is pretty comprehensive! I do see a diffy stiffy on the list though. Have you checked for the rear bolts visible in the rear subframe, 2 or 2? (actually 3 or 4 total as the 2 front bolts aren’t visible from just looking under the rear of the car.

OP
mattastic13
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Unfortunately I do have the three bolt. I figure it’s extra insurance