Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS SOLD- Whipple Intercooler & Steeda Springs

Reactions
Hello All,

After multiple engines in my ST I decided not to deal with it anymore and Ford bought it back. I haven't been in it since March of 23 and removed some parts and I'm finally getting around to selling them. Local (Phoenix, AZ) would be ideal to not deal with shipping, but shipping is possible. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Whipple Intercooler from 2021 ST, used for less than 5k miles.
$700.00 + shipping (or local pickup)
SOLD

Steeda lowering springs, used for less than 3k miles.
$200.00 + shipping (or local pickup)
SOLD

This can be deleted if the Mod's would like.

Thanks,
Daryl

Last edited:
Reactions
Multiple engines?!? Maybe the factory tune was off spec or something. That's wild.

OP
boosted_st
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Multiple engines?!? Maybe the factory tune was off spec or something. That's wild.
First engine had bad cam phasers, 2nd failed in under 2K miles by burning oil and it was found all the valve seals were leaking, and the 3rd was having the same issues as the first one in less than 1K miles. After 8+ months at the dealer last year I was done.

Reactions
First engine had bad cam phasers, 2nd failed in under 2K miles by burning oil and it was found all the valve seals were leaking, and the 3rd was having the same issues as the first one in less than 1K miles. After 8+ months at the dealer last year I was done.
That is madness.

Chico111

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
do you still have this available?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
PM sent.