Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SOLD SOLD SOLD BORA Spacers - (BORA - Bulletproof Off Road Adapters) For Sale (New In Box)

F=MA

Reactions
Back in November I ordered a set of custom made Motorsport-Tech Bora spacers for my 2020 Explorer ST. I have since decided I will either leave the wheels as is or get a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. Will ship in original box with all the heavy bubble wrap. The spacers are made of aluminum. There are 2 - 1.0 inch spacers for the front and 2 - 1.25 inch spacers for the rear. These spacers will space your stock 21 inch Explorer ST wheels and tires out to even with the top of the fender wheel openings. The front spacer installation requires you trim 0.25 inch from the front wheel studs and the rear spacers require no stud modifications to install. It takes almost a month to receive these custom made wheel spacers. Here you get the same product in just a few days. This custom made set was $230 new plus shipping. Asking $200 and will pay up to $25 shipping via ups or fedex. I accept credit cards or Paypal. 20201224_144912.jpg 20201224_144928.jpg 20201224_144939.jpg 20201224_144954.jpg

Last edited:
OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Merry Christmas !

Reactions
Interested. Is removing 0.25 in from the studs something that I can do at home? what tools would I need?

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Sure. I happened to have purchased and never used the necessary tools to do it at home. You will still need a floor jack and a jacking puck shown in the photo (blue). My plan was to raise one corner at a time and install the spacers. I purchased the necessary cutoff tool and new cutoff wheels to trim off 1/4 inch from the front studs. Make sure you install the open nut on the stud before you trim it and then remove the nut to repair any burrs in the thread of the cut wheel stud.

IMG_0323.JPG

Last edited:
OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Bump

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Still have these new unused Bora wheel spacers available. The spacers are made of aluminum. There are 2 - 1.0 inch spacers for the front and 2 - 1.25 inch spacers for the rear. If I get bored enough I may still install them. If your thinking about installing wheel spacers here is your chance and you won't have to wait a month to get them from the manufacturer.

20201224_144912.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
ordering bora spacers tn unless yours are still avail...pm me if avail