Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS SOLD SOLD SOLD 2020 Explorer ST Factory 20" Wheels and Tires

Reactions
Full set of factory 20" base ST wheels and tires with 5100 miles. One has some curb damage which is circled, the other three have no damage.
Will sell individually or as a set.
Will ship at your expense (I have the packaging from the wheels I bought to protect the face).
Will consider selling wheels or tires only.
Price is negotiable but needs to be reasonable.

Attachments

Reactions
What’s your asking price? And where are you located?

OP
patricklb1
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
What’s your asking price? And where are you located?
I'd like to get $2000 for them but I'm in Dallas, TX. That's a long way from RI. I could ship them but I'm guessing it would cost around $400, that's just a guess though.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
$2000? I bet you would! Another poster has the same setup with approx the same mileage for $550. Just FYI

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Considering the 21” sets with brand new tires were getting $1500-$2000, you might need to adjust your target price a bit @patricklb1

Reactions
I'd like to get $2000 for them but I'm in Dallas, TX. That's a long way from RI. I could ship them but I'm guessing it would cost around $400, that's just a guess though.
Yeah little far. Thank you for the reply.