Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD *SOLD*Borla S exhaust

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I used this for about a year but got most of it 2nd hand. The mid muffler is new. I have clamps (not shown).

$400 cash - located in the 'burbs of Chicago - not interested in shipping.

PXL_20231119_212819997.jpg PXL_20231119_212810686.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Are the tips in good condition? Cosmetically I am more concerned with the tips condition. hardware is there? Any issue? I live Indianapolis and would like to make the drive up there. Would you meet me at a reasonable drive? Of course I would drive most of the way.

OP
A
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Condition is subjective, of course. I'll dig it out and take more pictures in the coming days.

I travel to scenic Gary, IN about once a week for work. Perhaps we can coordinate a meeting in that area if you're inclined to buy after the photos.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Sounds good. If you could get some pics of the tips that would be great. The tips are what we can see, so I'm expecting some grit and scratches on the tubes and mufflers after being on the road a second time around, just more concerned about what can be seen. I assume mufflers are good?. Also, would you be willing to offer a better price? I can possibly arrange a road trip when you go on your next trip.

OP
A
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
I did a 2 minute cleanup on one of them - I'd guess these are three years old - maybe 1st run of this exhaust. The middle muffler is about a year old - I bought it direct from Borla.

PXL_20240130_024218621.jpg PXL_20240130_024201982.jpg PXL_20240130_024210518.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
The other muffler and tips are same condition? The cleaned up tips look pretty good. I can't really tell how much chrome has peeled, from what I can see in the pictures. Maybe some around the edges? When is your next Gary trip? I might be able to arrange a trip. Any other performance parts??