Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS SOLD - BC Forged EH-309 Wheels

F=MA

Reactions
I ordered these custom made wheels new for my 2020 Explorer ST. Set of 4 - BC Forged EH-309 Gloss Black 10.5x22 +30. Perfect size for the Explorer ST. Had them on my ST when I had 305/35/22 tires. Went to 295/40/22 due to tire shortages (plus bought two sets of tires in this size). I personally liked the looks of the BC Forged EH-309 wheels on the lower profile tire. Decided to get some Velgen wheels which I currently have installed. Discount Tire took extra care of my vehicle when I would bring in my vehicle for tire changes. The visible portions of all wheels are still like new. I hand washed the wheels checking for any marks prior to selling. I saw one tiny rock chip on one of the spokes when looking closeup. There are some tire changing machine related scratches on the inner barrel of the wheel (this area covered by tire so not visible). A set of Gorilla black locking wheel lugs are included. No tire pressure monitor included. Stock tire pressure monitors will work fine. These were balanced on inside only with stick on weights. Weights still attached. There is one gloss black set of center caps each with a tiny hole drilled so cap could be removed without removing wheel. Hole not visible from about four feet. Could be filled easily. I have a second set of new Candy red center caps that would look great on a red, black or gray ST. These wheels are computer milled out of a single cube of high strength aluminum. The wheel is lightweight at about 27 lbs. I have a set of four Velgen Wheel boxes with all the internal wheel protection packing that I can ship this set of wheels in. This same wheel set costs $4500 shipped new. Sell for $3500 shipped lower 48 states. Wichita, KS local pickup $3200. I accept credit cards (I am a business) or Paypal. Message me through this site. This ad is for the 4 wheels, 2 sets of center caps and 1 set of Gorillla locking lug nuts only. Never driven in the rain or snow. Pressure washed and air dried only so no gritty sponges ever used on the wheels.

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG IMG_6612.JPG IMG_6613.JPG IMG_6109.JPG

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Free bump and a side note…I was in Wichita on business last week and had the brisket burnt ends and pulled pork at Bite Me BBQ…that’s place was great!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Nice wheels, if I hadn’t lost my job a few months back I would jump the gun on these!

GL with the sale!

R2D2

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
The wheel is lightweight at about 27 lbs.
That is crazy weight saving per wheel. I think stock 21 is around 47 lbs each.

Sweet looking wheels as well.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Free bump and a side note…I was in Wichita on business last week and had the brisket burnt ends and pulled pork at Bite Me BBQ…that’s place was great!
Never tried that place. I am a pretty plain eater I guess.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Never tried that place. I am a pretty plain eater I guess.
What is a "plain eater" my dude? You purposely avoid bbq?

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I'll bbq hamburgers and grill steaks that's about it.

Reactions
Can I fit these under H&R lowering kit? I think I saw somewhere @UNBROKEN said the lowering kit doesn’t affect clearance.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Yes. These wheels were used with both the H&R springs and two different sized tires 305/35/22 or 295/40/22 without any clearance issues.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Check your DMs, I'm a serious buyer if you're willing to part with them. Can give references from others on the forum I've transacted with in the past.