Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So I get this recall message today…..

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST
But I have absolutely no idea what exactly it is referencing. Has anyone received the same email message or know exactly what it’s referencing?

81D8ECC9-44E7-4A7E-A00C-8CA7F516E48D.jpeg

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
That message doesn't tell you much. I haven't got one like that. Keep us posted.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Huh that's odd.

Reactions
Only current recall is for the rear camera. Possibly not enough of the needed parts available.

Reactions
I got the Ford message yesterday as well. It was for the rear climate control delete in my 22 Explorer ST. They do not have enough parts in stock to take care of this issue. I had received a notice in December from Ford that they would be able to replace this item but every time I called the dealership, the part was on backorder.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Only current recall is for the rear camera. Possibly not enough of the needed parts available.
I remember my dealer saying something about that.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Yeah its the rear climate controls. I got the same message. Not sure why since I was at the dealer 2 weeks ago when they gave me the rear control unit and said they cleared the recall notice. I had already done it myself back in June 2022. When I login to my Ford account it still shows as outstanding as well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Looks a bit like spam. Upper-case "D" in the middle of a sentence?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Looks a bit like spam. Upper-case "D" in the middle of a sentence?
Nah just typical Ford these days JK

OP
Greywolf
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST
Thread Starter #10
I got the Ford message yesterday as well. It was for the rear climate control delete in my 22 Explorer ST. They do not have enough parts in stock to take care of this issue. I had received a notice in December from Ford that they would be able to replace this item but every time I called the dealership, the part was on backorder.
I was wondering if it had to do with the rear climate controls. But I can’t understand what a stupid letter that doesn’t even mention what it was sent out for. You would think that Ford could hire professional writers ?
I myself added in my own rear climate controls about two weeks after purchasing the vehicle last year and I would love to get that recall removed. I have no idea how in the hell if you think I want anybody afford to even touch my car.