Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Snow performance meth injection kit

Mustang0712

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer
Here are some photos of my Snow performance stage 2.5 kit installed a while back. I did upgrade some components with the kits like the steel lines, the upgrade tank and dual spray into the charge pipe.

A shop installed this kit for me and I’m using a tune from 5 star tuning.

Attachments

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Real nice.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
How is it performing for you?? I've been curious about the meth injection. Is it something that comes on at full throttle? Sorta like a nitrous deal?

OP
Mustang0712

Mustang0712

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer
Thread Starter #5
How is it performing for you?? I've been curious about the meth injection. Is it something that comes on at full throttle? Sorta like a nitrous deal?
You set it how you want. Meth turns on at a lower boost then it ramps up to higher boost. For example meth injection starts at 5 lbs and increases to full spray at 17lbs. You definitely know when it starts to kick on.

I’ve never used nitrous on anything I have had before but I’m sure its much different. .

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
You set it how you want. Meth turns on at a lower boost then it ramps up to higher boost. For example meth injection starts at 5 lbs and increases to full spray at 17lbs. You definitely know when it starts to kick on.

I’ve never used nitrous on anything I have had before but I’m sure its much different. .
Ok, sounds very interesting! I've grown up with carburetors and the simple stuff lol. But with all the later technology and smaller displacement engines plus economy, it has me fascinated. How much of a power boost do you think you get? And how is maintenance/keeping it filled up? I assume its like filling another fuel tank...