Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

skid plate

Reactions
I tried searching didn't have any luck finding the post about the skid plates. Got the oil change/tire rotation at the dealership and ask them about it. The service guy was in training and all he said was, "the tech said all of the undercarriage parts are in place" It's on the invoice and unless I'm blind/missing something. Not seeing them. Can someone post a pic of the factory plates please? HE also said that I would have to go back to the sales guys if they're not installed.....:/

Thanks,

Reactions
I tried searching didn't have any luck finding the post about the skid plates. Got the oil change/tire rotation at the dealership and ask them about it. The service guy was in training and all he said was, "the tech said all of the undercarriage parts are in place" It's on the invoice and unless I'm blind/missing something. Not seeing them. Can someone post a pic of the factory plates please? HE also said that I would have to go back to the sales guys if they're not installed.....:/

Thanks,
Mine are just soft plates. One is removed for oil change. Try looking at oil change threads. There are a couple you tube videos.

Reactions

Thanks,

Explorer ST Posts