Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Should i buy it? From Kuwait

Ammari95

Reactions
Hi everyone!

first i want to thank all people here who share a lot of information about ford explorer 2020 st!

I love the car and i was so exciting for it, but the problem is or local ford dealer they just bring 2 ford explorer 2020 st car
and it sold out without announce about it. ( and I was asking them about it since 2019 :/ )

so they told me to order the 2021 st and it will be in Kuwait at March-April 2021

im ok with that, but i visited the trouble forum here and i see the car has a lot of problems?! and im afraid out local ford dealer in Kuwait will make me crazy without helping me.. I don't feel there is a big support for this car in my country.

so.. what do u think?! is the car really has a lot of problems because it's the first year for it?!

what do u recommend me.. I really need your opinions guys

my present car is Explorer 2007 3.6 lol

Thanks.
Ammar

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hi everyone!

first i want to thank all people here who share a lot of information about ford explorer 2020 st!

I love the car and i was so exciting for it, but the problem is or local ford dealer they just bring 2 ford explorer 2020 st car
and it sold out without announce about it. ( and I was asking them about it since 2019 :/ )

so they told me to order the 2021 st and it will be in Kuwait at March-April 2021

im ok with that, but i visited the trouble forum here and i see the car has a lot of problems?! and im afraid out local ford dealer in Kuwait will make me crazy without helping me.. I don't feel there is a big support for this car in my country.

so.. what do u think?! is the car really has a lot of problems because it's the first year for it?!

what do u recommend me.. I really need your opinions guys

my present car is Explorer 2007 3.6 lol

Thanks.
Ammar
Hi. Welcome. I have a 2020 and have had it since last December. No issues at all. A lot of people will go to these forums if they have issues so there will probably be a disproportionate amount of complaints compared to good reviews. It’s like Corona, you only here about the ones who have it and not about the ones who don’t. I’m sure there are a lot out there like me with no issues but don’t come to this forum and tell everyone they don’t have issues. Just my thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
What’s the price for one in Kuwait? I lived in Mahboula a couple of years ago...there was a Ford dealer across the street from the company office but I can’t remember what city that was in.

OP
A

Ammari95

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Hi. Welcome. I have a 2020 and have had it since last December. No issues at all. A lot of people will go to these forums if they have issues so there will probably be a disproportionate amount of complaints compared to good reviews. It’s like Corona, you only here about the ones who have it and not about the ones who don’t. I’m sure there are a lot out there like me with no issues but don’t come to this forum and tell everyone they don’t have issues. Just my thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Nice to here that. your are right my brother tell me the same thing, but i was a little afraid about what i read here.

OP
A

Ammari95

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
What’s the price for one in Kuwait? I lived in Mahboula a couple of years ago...there was a Ford dealer across the street from the company office but I can’t remember what city that was in.
They told me it will be around 17000 kwd ( 55.270 usd )
Yeah they have one in Alahmadi ( near Mahboula )
and the another one in Shwaikh

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
AlAhmadi...that’s where the office was.

Reactions
No issues with my 2020 so far. Probably not a bad idea to get a 2021 though