Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Shop in Colorado

t_fiki

U.S. Army Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello all, new to the forum. I have a 2020 Explorer ST and am looking to get an IC installed. I have reached out to two Ford dealerships about this install and have never received an answer. I was wondering if anyone had any shop recommendation in Colorado. Thanks much.

GordonE9

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Same here. Asked the local ford dealer here in Killeen, Tx about installing an IC when I had my ST in for the PCM reflash. The service rep was very positive about it, the service manager not so much. His reasoning was that he didn't want to take responsibility for removing the factory IC; nonsensical to me. So, if anyone knows of a reputable shop in the Killeen, Ft Hood area, let me know.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all, new to the forum. I have a 2020 Explorer ST and am looking to get an IC installed. I have reached out to two Ford dealerships about this install and have never received an answer. I was wondering if anyone had any shop recommendation in Colorado. Thanks much.
Welcome to the forum