Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Setina Skid Plate and PB 400

Reactions
Having already christened these by running over an errant goat at 23:00 hr the other night, I'm
so glad I had them installed. The PB8 wraparounds for the lights are being shipped to the skunk works next week from Setina. IMG_20200514_155256.jpg IMG_20200509_082553.jpg IMG_20200508_095355.jpg

Reactions
Having already christened these by running over an errant goat at 23:00 hr the other night, I'm
so glad I had them installed. The PB8 wraparounds for the lights are being shipped to the skunk works next week from Setina. View attachment 760 View attachment 761 View attachment 762
Can you please share how you managed to make your Setina PB400 work in conjunction with all the sensors on the front of the ST?

Reactions
Weston makes a sensor relocation kit. I will post pictures shortly.

Reactions
Weston makes a sensor relocation kit. I will post pictures shortly.
Thank you sir, I have a Setina PB400 siting in my garage I took off my 2018 Sport when I traded it for the ST... Really want to install it on my ST, but I don't want to do all the sensor re-wiring I did on my Sport (proximity sensors, camera, collision etc) it all worked fine but it was a PITA to do, for now I just have this on the front (see pick) LOL

Attachments

Reactions
Techs working on the install .......... One mounting bracket on the floor in the foreground. Tech holding the other bracket.
IMG_20200518_144325.jpg IMG_20200518_195325.jpg
The finished product. The kit is the one Weston makes for GM products. Techs cut/soldered/heat shrink R&L side extension cables to the OE cables. Works like a charm. No CEL, or pop up warnings on the screen. The sensors are not reading the push bumper. The scaring on the top crossbar is from the damn goat I nailed several days ago. Considering he went down and under, I'm damn glad I spent the money on the skid plate from Setna.

Reactions
Techs working on the install .......... One mounting bracket on the floor in the foreground. Tech holding the other bracket.
View attachment 773 View attachment 774
The finished product. The kit is the one Weston makes for GM products. Techs cut/soldered/heat shrink R&L side extension cables to the OE cables. Works like a charm. No CEL, or pop up warnings on the screen. The sensors are not reading the push bumper. The scaring on the top crossbar is from the damn goat I nailed several days ago. Considering he went down and under, I'm damn glad I spent the money on the skid plate from Setna.
Excellent pick and description sir!
Did you just move the two sensors?
No other Driver Assistance Sensors affected?
How about the front camera visibility?
I guess I'll have to do some wiring again,if I want my Setina PB400 on the front.. I'll wait till the weather gets better up here in the Great White North.. There is quite a bit of snow on the mountains, still a bit chilli during the day to be playing outside

Reactions
Just the two inside ones. Front camera view does show the cross bar when in use but the view is still useable. Again, I will try for a screen shot later this am. I am due back at the skunk works for the luggage rail removal and PIU insert replacement next, followed by the PB8 headlight guards when Setina gets off their arse and sends them. ;)
Michael

Izero

Reactions
Do you have a part number for the sensor relocation kit you used?

Reactions