Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sensor Faults after FMIC Install

StevenST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I installed my CVF FMIC yesterday, everything went smoothly. Started the car and got “Reverse Brake Assist Not Available” and “Park Aid Fault” errors. Immediately realized I did not hook up the front pass side sensor, so after a quick drive I hooked it back up. This morning still getting the same errors. I am (almost) positive I plugged all the harness plugs back up, but must have missed one. However, after searching around here I keep seeing people have gotten this error due to faulty cameras.

Coincidence, or did I miss a plug somewhere else? The two on the front sides were the only individual plugs, everything else was harness plugs (under driver and pass headlights (including the little brown plug on the pass side), top pass side) and then the two headlight plugs. Don’t really want to pull the bumper again if it’s not something I missed, but curious if anyone else ran into this after an FMIC install.

OP
S

StevenST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #2
Update…wife is out and said it’s showing the error now. Must have just needed to reset after not having the front pass plug hooked up last night

Explorer ST Posts